CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
Online Room Booking/ Seva Booking once done, can be cancelled by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the booking details.
90% of the amount shall be refunded to the devotee who have booked their Room/ Seva through www.shreebeerabarjee.org and have subsequently cancelled their bookings for whatever reasons. Remaining 10% of the amount for the Room Booking/Seva Booking shall accrue to the Shree Shakti Goenka Trust as processing charges.
The cancellation can be made upto (and not after) 04 days before the scheduled date of visit.
The refund shall be made ordinarily by the Shree Shakti Goenka Trust within 15 days from the date of cancellation of the bookings.
The amount of refund shall be send by cheque at the devotee's address, payee to devotee..